J-PAL Europe s'emploie à améliorer l'efficacité de programmes sociaux menés en Europe et en Afrique francophone. Le bureau adapte les activités de J-PAL aux besoins et au contexte européens.
Researchers conducted a randomized evaluation to test the impact of a general voter outreach effort on the political participation of immigrants relative to participation of non-immigrants. The canvassing treatment increased voter turnout of immigrants without affecting turnout of non-immigrants.
This year J-PAL Europe, with the backing of Community Jameel, aims to tackle social inclusion by focusing on the barriers to inclusion, including education and immigration.
High quality instruction throughout primary school is widely believed to have a positive influence on student outcomes. In partnership with a non-profit organization in France, researchers are evaluating the impact of its science and technology teacher training program on the educational interests and academic achievement of affected students.
J-PAL Europe conducted a systematic literature review of impact evaluations measuring the effectiveness of job counseling programs for the long-term unemployed and those at risk in OECD countries. Read the review in French to learn about the evidence on job counseling or read the executive summary in English.
Il y a 47 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 14 pays en Europe.
What research is J-PAL affiliate Bill Evans of @LEOatND most excited about? He answered our Q&A over on the blog:… https://t.co/...
RT @DFIDAgResearch: (1/2) Want quick & practical lessons from high quality...
There's still time to register for our upcoming one-week executive education course on impact evaluation in New Del… https://t.co/SLaxGUXUX1
Our #MicroMasters team is partnering with...
Looking for a quick summary of lessons from #impactevaluations in your sector? Check out our new expanded library o…...
- Want to be a champion for impact evaluation in your organization? There's still time to apply for our upcoming one-week executive education course on Evaluating Social Programs in New Delhi, July 16-20! Learn more at https://j-p.al/2wmNW5k. 6 hours 38 min ago.
- Did you catch our latest newsletter? Check it out for news on new resources, refugee education, upcoming trainings, and more at https://j-p.al/2rApAAt - and sign up at www.povertyactionlab.org/subscribe. 3 days 6 hours ago.
- Where we live, what job we have, and other social factors can affect our own health. The four finalists of J-PAL North America's latest innovation competition are working to provide cutting-edge health care that addresses the holistic components of health and well-being. Meet our finalists: j-p.al/2Go4hXl. 5 days 3 hours ago.
- We launched a new resource on our website: Short policy insights that summarize what we're learning from impact evaluations. What do you think? Check it out at https://j-p.al/2ryVlsz. 6 days 32 min ago.
- We've just launched our expanded library of Policy Insights, short briefs on a range of topics across J-PAL’s 9 sectors that highlight lessons emerging across randomized evaluations. Check them out! j-p.al/2ryVlsz 1 week 3 days ago.