J-PAL Europe s'emploie à améliorer l'efficacité de programmes sociaux menés en Europe et en Afrique francophone. Le bureau adapte les activités de J-PAL aux besoins et au contexte européens.
Sur une demi-journée, la conférence marquera le lancement de l’Initiative pour l’inclusion sociale en Europe et rassemblera des décideurs politiques, des gestionnaires de projets, des chercheurs et des fondations de tout le continent.
L’événement aura lieu le 26 mars 2019 à Paris.*
Many programs and policies across Europe aim to tackle social and economic exclusion of migrants and refugees, but there is little evidence suggesting which approaches work and which do not. J-PAL Europe recently released a white paper that reviews three key levers of social inclusion in the Europe context: education, skills for youth, and migrant inclusion. This paper lays the groundwork for a multi-year initiative to fund new research and share emerging lessons on effective social inclusion policies in the region.
Teaching at the Right Level (TaRL) is an educational approach to help primary school students who have fallen behind to catch up by targeting instruction to their current learning level. J-PAL Europe and partner organizations are currently developing a pilot of this approach in Côte d’Ivoire.
Researchers conducted a randomized evaluation to test the impact of a general voter outreach effort on the political participation of immigrants relative to participation of non-immigrants. The canvassing treatment increased voter turnout of immigrants without affecting turnout of non-immigrants.
Il y a 53 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 16 pays en Europe.
Looking to build your impact evaluation skills? Enroll now in our free online course, Evaluating Social Programs, s… https://t.co/7iFcsnrGH7
Want to learn more about Pratham's Teaching At the Right Level (#TaRL) approach? Curious about how to test and adap… https://t.co...
J-PAL North America's Work of the Future Innovation Competition is now open! Learn more about the new research bein… https://t.co/6ksiCPKeDr
New on the J-PAL blog: Centering community partners in research: One research team’s experience and advice: https://t.co/Be5ONbwS3z
Happy to be speaking at #FPF19 this week on how involving governments in scaling up effective programs can signific… https://t....
- Looking to build your impact evaluation skills? Enroll now in our *free* online course, Evaluating Social Programs, starting July 2! https://j-p.al/10481 1 day 16 hours ago.
- Our Exec. Director @iqbaldhali spoke to leaders in philanthropy this week about using evidence to make smart decisions about where to invest. Read Iqbal's latest blog post on a new J-PAL initiative to help further inform decision-making through #bigdata: j-p.al/82a2a 3 days 15 hours ago.
- Our team is excited to welcome leaders from govt, nonprofits, and the private sector to our 2019 Evaluation Social Programs executive education course in Cambridge (US) today! Learn more and see upcoming trainings around the world at https://j-p.al/events. 5 days 13 hours ago.
- Learning should be fun, targeted, engaging and educational. How do we ensure that this happens? By using the #TaRL approach. Interested in learning more about it? Apply to attend the Teaching at the Right Level (TaRL) workshop hosted by Young1ove and TaRL Africa in Gaborone: tarl.info/workshop19 1 week 1 day ago.
- Looking to build skills and advance your career? It's not too late to enroll in the summer semester of the online MicroMasters in Data, Economics, and Development Policy! Register now: https://j-p.al/mm-dedp & hear from Olive, a current learner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28e3Em8QDRI 2 weeks 1 day ago.