J-PAL Europe s'emploie à améliorer l'efficacité de programmes sociaux menés en Europe et en Afrique francophone. Le bureau adapte les activités de J-PAL aux besoins et au contexte européens.
High quality instruction throughout primary school is widely believed to have a positive influence on student outcomes. In partnership with a non-profit organization in France, researchers are evaluating the impact of its science and technology teacher training program on the educational interests and academic achievement of affected students.
J-PAL Europe conducted a systematic literature review of impact evaluations measuring the effectiveness of job counseling programs for the long-term unemployed and those at risk in OECD countries.
If disadvantaged students lack information about their educational opportunities after high-school and the academic preparation they need to succeed in top universities, they may be less likely to apply to and attend these universities. Researchers tested the impact of a program that connected underprivileged high schools with higher education institutions to provide academic tutoring and support.
Marc Gurgand, J-PAL Europe Scientific Director, and Michael Rosholm (J-PAL, Aarhus University) edited a special edition of Labour Economics, one of the top economics journals in the field. This special edition is the result of a conference J-PAL Europe helped organize in September 2015.
Il y a 47 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 14 pays en Europe.
RT @JPAL_NA: How can we help students navigate the often challenging period after high school graduation & get them to successfu… ...
Interested in peace and recovery? @poverty_action is currently accepting EOIs for new research. Learn more:… https://t.co/...
See the second post in our series on J-PAL's Government Partnership Initiative where we discuss how to build a cult… https://t.co/k86Z7haL1E
RT @JPAL_NA: Our newly released policy publication outlines promising, evidence-based strategies to help students successfully m… https://...
@poverty_action's Peace & Recovery Program is looking to fund research focused on: reducing violence and promoting… https://t....
- Want to download data from 1,500 social science RCTs? Visit our advanced search page and click on the orange paper icon next to the RSS feed: j-p.al/2EtTyOJ 2 days 6 hours ago.
- Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar to learn about the MicroMasters in Data, Economics, & Development Policy! goo.gl/qxqycc 3 days 10 hours ago.
- How can we address publication bias with study registration? Read more on the J-PAL blog: j-p.al/2ELfjZI #ResearchTransparency 6 days 5 hours ago.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) a partagé sa publication. Sign up for our MicroMasters webinar - space is limited! 1 week 10 hours ago.
- Looking to advance your career? Curious about whether the MicroMasters in Data, Econ, and Development Policy is right for you? Join us for a live webinar next Tuesday, 2/20 at 10:00am ET to learn more about the program and ask your questions! Register now - and tag a friend below: https://j-p.al/2EtvDec. 1 week 1 day ago.