EASST invites East African researchers to apply for a semester-long fellowship (sabbatical) at UC Berkeley to build skills in rigorous social science research and impact evaluation, to be completed during Fall 2019 or Spring 2020.
New Teaching at the Right Level initiative to support over three million primary school students in Africa with evidence-backed approach.
J-PAL and MIT recently announced the launch of a full master’s degree program in Data, Economics, and Development Policy that combines online learning and one semester of residential instruction at MIT. The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation will be sponsoring scholarship opportunities for seven learners from sub-Saharan Africa to attend this program.
Il y a 282 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 28 pays en Afrique.
How to incentivize civil servants to put in effort and improve performance? In #Pakistan, researchers tried perform… https://...
RT @JPAL_SA: J-PAL South Asia's @...
At the UN Climate Change Conference in December (#COP24), parties agreed to a rulebook that lays out how government… https://t....
"This case is a testament to the broad coalition of partners and funders, as well as the large amount of research,… https://t.co/53m29Aa5BC
It's not too late to sign up for one of this semester's online courses - like Data Analysis for Social Scientists,… https://t.co/0wX4K1Zdrg
- It's not too late to sign up for one of this semester's online courses - like Data Analysis for Social Scientists, which introduces learners to the essential notions of probability and statistics, as well as modern techniques in data analysis. Learn more and enroll at https://www.edx.org/course/data-analysis-for-social-scientists-1! 3 days 1 hour ago.
- Are you a fundraising whiz looking to join a top-notch team - and apply your talents to evidence-backed social change? Apply now for our Development Officer/Senior Officer position at our head office in Cambridge, MA: https://j-p.al/8363c. 5 days 2 hours ago.
- J-PAL affiliate Jeanne Lafortune invites us to learn more about J-PAL LAC and PUC Chile's Diploma in Impact Evaluation of Public Policy and Social Programs. This new version is in executive format - only 8 weekends during the year! More info at j-p.al/diplomado Nuestra afiliada Jeanne Lafortune nos invita a conocer más sobre el Diplomado en Evaluación de Impacto de Programas y Políticas Públicas de J-PAL LAC y la PUC Chile. Esta nueva versión es en formato ejecutivo ¡Son solo 8 fines de semana al año! Más información en j-p.al/diplomado 1 week 1 day ago.
- The J-PAL newsletter comes out this week! Want to be in the loop? Sign up here: povertyactionlab.org/subscribe. 1 week 4 days ago.
- Interested in gaining new skills to build your career? The next semester of the online MITx MicroMasters in Data, Economics, and Development Policy starts next week. Enroll now! micromasters.mit.edu/dedp/ 2 weeks 1 day ago.